Membership is for one year from the date your application is approved.
AADMO Debt Management Organization (DMO) Members receive their official Membership Certificate in the name of their organization along with all other valuable benefits.
Your Membership in the AADMO Includes the Following Valuable Benefits:
- Certificate of Membership Suitable for Framing
- “Your Fair Share” – the AADMO Newsletter
- Discounts on Education Programs
- State Law Guide
- Access to the AADMO Hotline
- Government Affairs
- New Products and Services to Build Your Bottom Line
- Sales, Marketing & Advertising Programs
- Legislative & Regulatory Information About Congress, Federal Agencies, and State Governments
- Much, Much, More
TO JOIN: Please complete the membership application and return it by mail with your annual dues to The American Association of Debt Management Organizations (AADMO) at:
611 Pennsylvania Ave., S.E. #393
Washington, D.C. 20003-4303
Your membership is not deductible as a charitable donation but may be so as a business expense; please seek the counsel of your tax advisor.